Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Resident Manager for a luxury lodge based in the Welgevonden Game Reserve, Limpopo.
• Effectively manage the day to day operations of the lodge.
• To achieve optimum financial results and improve on set budget.
• To ensure operations, financial controls, standards are being met.
• Implement reporting structures to ensure that information is readily available.
• Focus on reservations management to ensure that budgets are met.
• Financial Management through the Financial Manager based at Head Office
• Building of relationships with all major suppliers to ensure effective business relations.
• Prior experience in similar LODGE MANAGEMENT position
• Good command of the English language
• Proven skills & track record in Front of House or F&B management, or both
• Well-spoken and presentable
• Be guest-centric ensuring great experiences
• Innovative and creative – To drive hospitality at the Lodge to new levels –
• Relationship building, with staff, guests, the community, the industry (agents and other lodges)
• Strong leader who has been in charge of employees before
• Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable
• Lateral thinking ability
• Must be experienced in managing, training, cost control and have strong administrative skills
• Computer and financial skill
• Effective leadership & management skills
• Knowledge of OPERA Systems required
• Knowledge of Game Reserve Operations required
• Must be able to cope under pressure to meet guests needs
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with staff and guests
• Attention to detail
• Diligence and self-motivation to meet deadlines
• Willingness/ability to share information and teach and inspire others
• Single Accommodation only & no pets are allowed
• Salary: R30,000 – R35,000 for the right candidate
• Provident o
• Meals provided when on duty
To apply please send your CV and references today… Good Luck!