Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a luxury group of lodges based in Johannesburg. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing effective brand-building strategies. We are looking for a highly organized individual who has excellent attention to detail. The chosen candidate needs to be creative, and results driven with an analytical mind. Communication skills are a must within this role as well as being a team player.
• Support the Brand Manager and be a brand guardian of all branded elements.
• Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
• Project management of photograph and videography projects.
• Coordinate between sales, procurement, and other teams.
• Coordinate visions from brief to outcome.
• Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs.
• Prepare reports on brand performance and quarterly output.
• Basic procurement of brand needs.
• Cataloguing and managing all brand assets.
• Tertiary qualification in marketing with 4-5 years’ experience in the brand space.
• Proven experience assisting senior team members.
• Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices.
• Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
• Strong organization skills.
• Ability to work to and meet deadlines.
• Ability to deliver a consistent high level of work.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Willingness to go the extra mile and be a team player.
• Ability to drive projects, manage all stake holders and stick to timings whilst ensuring top notch work is delivered.
• Experience in tourism advantageous.
• Photoshop and basic design skill advantageous.
Salary on offer for this role is between R15,000 – R18,000 depending on experience. To apply please send us your CV, references and a profile picture through today… Good Luck!