Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Senior Chef De Partie for a luxury lodge based near Clanwilliam. The Senior CDP is fully responsible for the preparation of assigned menu items to set standards and carrying out assigned kitchen duties and is accountable to the Head Chef for these.
As such the person filling this position needs to have:
• A minimum of 2 years cooking experience in a Senior CDP position
• Understanding of kitchen procedure and timing requirements and the ability to plan accordingly
• A passion for chefing and kitchen-related duties and be determined to grow in this area
• Good communication skills
• Matric qualification
• Understanding of health and hygiene issues
• Knowledge of safety procedures and the use of fire fighting equipment
• First aid training
• The ability to deal with constructive criticism
The Package for this role includes a CTC salary based on your experience this will include onsite accommodation in the form of an en-suite room, full access to staff facilities, you will also get all your meals included and uniform, a contribution to medical aid and provident fund is also included.
For more information or to apply send your CV through with your food portfolio and written references today… Good Luck!