Kendrick Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Chef who is detail orientated and has a visual, simplistic style. In this role, you will be specializing in vegetarian dishes, fresh vegetables, and fruit.
- Applicable qualification as chef will be to your advantage
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a senior chef
- Knowledge of taste and flavour combinations
- Skilled in visual presentation with an eye for detail
- Up to date with global food trends
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Afrikaans and English speaking
- Own transport
- Mentoring, developing, and managing staff to prepare new, original dishes daily according to the availability of fresh produce from the garden
- Stock management, price calculation and purchasing
- Optimization of kitchen processes
- Maintaining safety standards
Should you feel you are suitable for this position, please send your CV with references to email@example.com to apply.