Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Procurement Coordinator for a hospitality Estate based in Franschhoek. This role suits a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who can easily adapt to changing operations. You need to be detail orientated with an energetic and positive attitude to complement the current company culture.
- A BCom degree or other relevant tertiary qualification
- Three years’ experience in procurement, logistics and stock management within a FMCG environment
- Proven experience in working with an ERP system (Sage, SAP)
- An analytical, problem-solving personality with the ability to negotiate and build relationships with suppliers
- Computer literate (MS Excel in particular)
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English, with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience in fresh produce procurement will be advantageous
- Oversee and manage the procurement function of the retail department for on-site shops and an e-commerce shop
- Supplier management
- Develop and manage purchasing guidelines
- Liaising with the finance and operations teams to ensure that all information is captured correctly and timeously
- Ensuring that all stock arrive timeously
If this role sounds like a challenge you’d like to take on then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and references through today… Good Luck!