Kendrick Recruitment is seeking a Restaurant Supervisor for an award winning hotel and restaurant based in Franschhoek. This is a live-out position and salary on offer of R7,000 – R8,000 per month.
The successful candidate will require the following attributes:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient, courteous service to guests whilst operating within company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that standards are maintained in all areas in relation to service standards, health, hygiene and safety.
- Managers and leads the restaurant team in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Complete administrative duties which amongst others include rosters.
- Assist with weekly/monthly stock takes as required.
- Ensure a smooth flow of communication between the restaurant and other departments
- Attends to guest complaints promptly and efficiently
- Ensure that cash handling and banking procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Performs additional duties as requested by the Restaurant Manager.
- Hotel Diploma and/or equivalent advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years’ similar experience in a 5 star hotel in F&B
- Previous supervisory skills
- Leadership abilities
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Excellent attention to detail, initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills.
- Customer service orientated
- Computer Literacy – MS Word, MS Excel and sound knowledge of Micros
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Industrial relation skills advantageous
- Presentable, well-spoken individual
- Good knowledge of food & beverage
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements stipulated above then send us your CV today… Good Luck!