Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a Reservations Manager for a diverse hospitality porfolio with properties and offices based in Cape Town, Western Cape. We are looking for a candidate who is strong in admin, logistically minded and detail orientated.
- Must have at least 3 years 5* Hotel or similar experience in a reservations role
- Hospitality Management Diploma
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Opera property management system
- Highly presentable
- To manage the Reservations Department
- To maximize the occupancy and average room rates of the properties
A CTC Salary of R20,000 NEG is offered to the selected candidate. For more information and to apply please send your CV and references through today… Good Luck!