Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking an outstanding Lodge Manager to run a bespoke, high-end lodge based in the Kruger National Park.
The Lodge Manager must have a huge focus on guest experience and creating unique and personalised moments within the guests stay. Along with this will be required to ensure the efficient, effective and professional management of all departments at the lodge. You will need to captain the ship and lead by example showcasing to the team a passionate, dedicated approach to your work.
Skills & Experience:
- A Minimum of 6 Year’s work experience – ideally 2 years as a trainee and 4 years in a well-recognized five-star hotel or world-class lodge, as manager.
- Financial management ability
- Exceptional F&B knowledge
- A hardworking, cooperative ability
- High standards of service excellence and a passion for the industry
- Attention to Detail
- Exceptional English and a second language would be preferable
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent management ability and communication skills
- A clear understanding of basic labor law and disciplinary procedures
- A developmental approach of staff
- Assertiveness, patience, and good organization skills
- Understanding of housekeeping and maintenance procedures
- An awareness of developments within the food and lodge industries, as well as international trends in hospitality.
· In broad terms, the lodge manager oversees the following key performance areas:
· Drive the broader goals of the company, in terms of the lodge, by planning and implementing Strategic Management Plans.
· Management and training of the lodge staff in line with the Singita Standard of Excellence.
· Ensure ultimate guest relations in the lodge and that the “at home” personal attention levels are maintained.
· Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and maintenance and ensure that style and design is not eroded.
· Effective financial management through the administration of orders and effective stock control.
· Effective communication and maintenance of lodge relations.
To apply or find out more please send your CV, references and profile picture today Good Luck!