Kendrick Recruitment is now looking for a Junior Sous Pastry Chef for a Boutique property based in Sandton. This property is looking for a competent, experienced and committed Pastry Chef who will be able to design and create perfect pasty delicacies on a daily basis with the support of an experienced and dedicated team. In this role, you will be required to assist the team with the running of the Pastry kitchen.
- Experienced in the hospitality industry, preferably in a five-star environment.
- Must have 4 years of Pastry Kitchen experience.
- Must be flexible with regards to working hours.
- Should have good interpersonal skills and be a motivated individual.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the highest standards of service are maintained throughout the hotel
- Maintain control of stocks in the pastry kitchen
- Work closely with senior members of the Pastry Team
- Control quality, quantity and cost price of all dishes prepared in the area of responsibility
- Continue to create new innovative pastries to add to the current dishes
- Keep up to date with International Pastry techniques and flavours
This position is offering a salary of R20,000 to the chosen candidate. To apply to work at this fabulous establishment please send your CV, references and culinary portfolio through today… Good Luck!