Kendrick Recruitment are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for a liquor distribution company based in Wynberg, Johannesburg. Salary on offer for this position is negotiable but will range between R10 000 – R15 000 max per month.
Coordinate distribution and staff.
Maintain security and tidiness of warehouse.
Dispatch of stock and vehicles in an organized and efficient manner.
Outline the most important aspects/responsibilities of the job:
- Dispatching of stock as per invoices and resolving queries.
- Checking and receiving of returns.
- Control and dispatch of all calling orders.
- Control and co-coordinating of Freezers and Juices.
- Pre-Loading of Cages.
- Diesel issue and control.
- Stock control of Glasses / Baths / Coolers.
- Picking of orders as and when necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of all cages and removal of excess stock and pits.
- General warehouse control of stock and cleanliness.
- Customer interaction (Calling Bay).
- Coordination of drivers and staff as and when necessary.
- Recording and reporting stock damages as well as any errors.
- Offsite coordination and receipt of stock.
- Ensuring roller shutter doors and warehouse are properly closed and secure at the end of day.
- Cycle counting as and when necessary
- HV cage control and issue of stock.
- Ice stock control
- Juice stock control
- Loading of vehicles as and when necessary
- Delivery of stock as and when necessary.
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Excellent proven interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently
– Skill in warehousing and issuing of supplies
– Ability to lift and carry products
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12, and/or basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
Should you meet the above mentioned criteria and adhere to all requirements then send us your CV today! Good Luck…