Kendrick Recruitment are seeking a Trails Guide for a luxury game reserve situated in the Greater Kruger. This is a live-in position and salary is negotiable depending on experience; package also includes all meals while on duty, uniform and laundry service, pension fund and 15 annual leave days. Work cycle will be 3 weeks on and 1 week off.
Qualifications required (all must be valid):
- Valid RSA Driver’s License and PDP.
- FGASA 1 (minimum)
- DEAT registration (Limpopo)
- First Aid
- Full Trails
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Daily Game Drives.
- Guided Bush Walks.
- Hosting Duties.
- Guest Activity and Airport Transfers.
- Assisting around the camp in other departments e.g. maintenance when required.
- Mature and responsible.
- Previous experience in a big five reserve and a 5-star lodge.
- Positive attitude and approach towards team work.
- Hands on approach towards the guest experience.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Excellent guest interaction skills.
- Passionate and pro-active towards personal growth and training.
Should you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above then send us your CV today. Good Luck!