Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a Stock Controller for a Safari Lodge in the Greater Kruger area, Limpopo. This is a live-in position with a salary of R6000.00 p.m and a work cycle of 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Stock control and reporting on all cost center. Operations and Asset Stock
Ensuring desired profit margins for cost centers are in line with budgets.
Shrinkage is kept to minimum.
- Daily Bar Stock Control
- Daily Bar Balancing
- Ordering & Receiving stock
- Issuing Bar Stock to different locations
- Accurate & controlled staff account sales
- Neat & Organized Storerooms
- Curio Shop Sales & Stock control
- Weekly Stock Control on Cost Centre’s (Bar, Curio, Spa and Kitchen) and accurate variances
- Monthly Cost Of Sales report
- Shrinkage to Div 3 manager
- GRV of all stock related invoices
- Yearly Asset stock Take
- POS Management, oversee functionality of system
Hosting of guests at the lodge in the evening as per a hosting roster. Telephone duty in the evenings as per a telephone roster.
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above mentioned requirements then send us your CV today. Good Luck!