Kendrick Recruitment are seeking a Sous Chef for a leading wine produce estate situated in Franschhoek Valley, Western Cape. The salary on offer for this position is market related.
We are requiring someone with a spontaneous personality and a positive nature. Ideal candidate will be a vibrant chef, bursting with creative ideas and eager to express his/her creativity.
Successful candidate will be expected to integrate and work closely with both qualified and unqualified colleagues, raising working standards and pushing creative boundaries.
- Preparing salad and side dishes for the Harvest Table, assisted by kitchen personnel and with input from the Head Chef.
- Delegating responsibilities to staff members.
- Working closely together with the rotisserie chef in planning food quantities for functions and large lunches.
- Supervising cleaning schedules and systems put in place by the Head Chef.
- Greatly involved with both preparation and execution of cooking classes and cooking demonstrations.
Should you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above then please send us your CV today. Good Luck!