Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Management Couple for an upmarket Game Lodge situated in the Timbavati. The Management Couple will be responsible for all areas of the establishment, including concession management, stock control, finances, guest relations, administration and more!
Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Must have previous management experience and knowledge of the game lodge industry a desired positive.
• Must be a good communicator and speak English clearly
• Must have knowledge of budgeting and financial management
• Must have an eye for detail
• Customer service experience
• Must be able to plan, prioritise and work well under pressure.
• Must be a good team player and also have the ability and motivation to work under own instruction
• Must have good computer skills – both MS Excel and MS Word in particular.
♣ Lead the full morning meeting every day and follow through with HOD briefing each morning.
♣ Ensure smooth flow of information through all camps and ensure guests are happy and cared for.
♣ Be visual face of the business and interact with guests and employees
♣ Inspect public areas and rotate through the rooms
♣ Manage any HR issues timeously
♣ Evaluate and manage guest feedback
♣ Check and respond to all emails
♣ Complete any required reporting such as the daily operational update and revenue reports to Head Office.
♣ Review the progress of orders and payments as well as overall management of petty cash – reconciling back to Cashiers Audits. Ensure that any account purchases are assigned a purchase order
♣ Hosting evening meals or attending pre dinner drinks when on roster.
♣ Ensure entire team is always well presented
♣ Control staff tips and ensure General Staff amounts are signed for and gratuities applied to the salary schedule
♣ Oversee departmental stock takes
This position is open to single candidate as well. The package is negotiable to the right candidate(s), benefits include accommodation on site and the role is open to couples with small children. For more information please send your CV’s, references and profile photo’s today… Good Luck!