Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a Maintenance Assistant for a collection of luxury 4* and 5* self-catering apartments in Cape Town. Salary on offer for this role is R5 000 – R7 000 per month but negotiable.
Main Purpose of Job:
To ensure Maintenance of all properties are maintained and kept in line with that of the company’s corporate standards.
Minimum Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Grade 12
- 1 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Discusses any maintenance with the Property Manager or Operations Manager.
- Gives instructions to Housekeeping for any deviations to procedure or maintenance requirements.
- Anticipate and address guest’s service needs through maintenance to maintain superior standards.
- Prepare and perform property checks prior to guest’s arrival as well as post departure in the absence of a property manager.
- Prepare snag lists for maintenance of properties.
- Ensures Maintenance and Housekeeping standards are maintained in accordance with company policy.
- Maintains building standards in accordance with company standards.
- Liaison with suppliers as required to ensure that company standards and policies are adhered to.
- Communication with management and reception with relation to any maintenance issues as and when found.
- Maintains good communication channels with other departments.
- Immediately reporting and documenting to management any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures
- Adhere to all fire and emergency procedures, including procedures for handling of the fire panel, ensuring guest safety and participate in an evacuation if necessary.
- Practice safe working habits, including bending and lifting appropriately to avoid injury, reporting hazards, appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and working to minimize tripping hazards.
- Uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional for all staff.
- Ensures high standards of hygiene and maintenance in area of responsibility.
- Performs any other tasks as and when requested.
Should you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above and you have relative experience please forward us your CV today!