Kendrick Recruitment is seeking an International Sales Executive for a group of luxury hotels, reserves and lodges. Successful candidate will be based in Cape Town. Salary on offer for this position is between R40 000 – R45 000 per month.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete all required reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Attend all required meetings.
- Provide a weekly sales update to the Sales Director.
- Attend scheduled client visits to promote and sell the properties as per the Sales Plan.
- Complete daily targeted sales calls.
- Ensure smooth flow of information through-out the properties and department.
- Follow up on outstanding queries and escalate where necessary.
- Ensure client contracts have been concluded and sent to the relevant clients.
- Updating the Database and CRM system.
- Ensure that the administration and records in the department are being kept in accordance with group standards.
- Plan and manage all Familiarisation (FAM) trips and site inspections.
- Identify opportunities for the acquisition of new clients.
- Attend all relevant and agreed upon trade shows.
- Attend all relevant and agreed upon international sales trips.
- Retains and manage the necessary records, detailing progress with clients and adheres to the “Chase System”.
- Develops and fosters good relationships with the key clients of the properties, be it corporate, retail, government, production or travel trade.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales position within the hospitality industry; preferably in the UK trade.
- Computer literate: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Opera (advantageous).
- Sales diploma and/or equivalent.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Must be able to plan, prioritise and work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a good team player and also have the ability and motivation to work under own instruction.
- Excellent sales, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent public relations skills.
- The ability to conclude contracts.
- The ability to grow existing client base.
- Strong training & development skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions.
- Industrial relation skills advantageous.
- Presentable, well-spoken individual.
Should you meet all the minimum requirements stipulated above then send us your CV today!! Good Luck…