Kendrick Recruitment are seeking an ICT Office Administrator for a group of luxury 5* lodges. Salary will be market related. Successful candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in administration; preferably within an IT environment.
Hardware, software and services
- Facilitate the repair/replacement of IT equipment.
- Record and assist with administration of IT related Service Agreements, Contracts and Licenses.
- Track equipment on loan to business.
- Check and track IT spend against budget.
- Manage PBX hunt-groups, pickup-groups, call forwarding and message system.
- Report and track incidents and requests logged with the communications provider.
- Generate and distribute departmental telephone billing reports and assist with billing queries.
- Track IT telephones usage against budget.
- Log maintenance calls and faults with suppliers.
- Report on monthly print volumes and allocate printer costs.
- Order and manage of printer supplies.
- Track printing costs against budget.
- Adhere strictly to company procurement policies and procedures.
- Request quotations, place and receive orders.
- Manage stock levels and replenish as required.
- Track orders and keep stakeholders informed of order progress.
- Facilitate order approval procedures as per policy requirements.
- Track and reconcile costs against budget.
- Administer sending and receiving IT related goods.
- Track and communicate progress of goods en route.
Flight and accommodation booking
Book flights, vehicles and accommodation on behalf of ICT staff.
Cellular contracts and devices
- Facilitate approval and ordering processes for all cellular contracts.
- Track cost allocations and distribute to managers and the finance team.
- Investigate and resolve billing queries.
- Administer all cellular contracts (including but not limited to: migrations, upgrades, cancelations, service activations, reallocations).
- Proactively inform contract owners of contracts due for upgrade.
- Facilitate repairs of cellular devices.
- Maintain and develop procedures and systems to ensure the maintenance of manual and electronic filing systems.
- Take minutes at internal and external meetings, specifically any meetings with service providers, ensuring follow-up actions take place within agreed timescale.
- Liaising with IT contractors, partners and service providers as required.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Record all tasks, requests or incidents on the Service Desk System and update information as r
- Update office policies as needed.
- Answer queries via telephone, email, service systems and in person.
- Matric Certificate
- 3 years’ general admin experience.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products (mainly Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Good Communication.
- Good reading and writing skills.
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
Personal Attributes – The successful candidate should be/should have;
- Well-groomed and presentable at all times.
- An enquiring mind.
- Methodical, punctual and pay attention to detail.
- Should show perseverance and patience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to put thoughts and ideas on paper.
- Have high energy levels.
- Be flexible, organized and have the ability to overcome obstacles and persist with the task at hand.
- Diligent and self-motivated.
- Friendly and Confident.
Should you meet the above mentioned criteria please send us your CV today. Good Luck…