Kendrick Recruitment are seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor for a private luxury estate located in the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
Salary on offer for this position is market related.
- Ensure that all housekeepers are busy with their duties in early public area duties.
- To ensure that the day to day operations of the housekeeping department are carried out
according to the standards of the company and as specified by senior management.
- Instruct Housekeepers to do cleaning in public areas that need more attention.
- Allocating rooms to housekeepers for the day and check guests’ details and arrival times.
- Check all housekeeping stock and place orders if required.
- Write down all orders in writing, place orders telephonically and provide written copy order to
- Receive and check all orders that get delivered to make sure they are accurate.
- Ensure all housekeeping and laundry equipment is functioning as they should.
- Report any breakages or problems to management or the maintenance manager immediately
- Assist in restocking the rooms from the store room.
- Make sure the basket in the laundry is properly stocked with room amenities.
- Assist in arrival rooms by allocating oneself to do rooms and following correct cleaning and other housekeeping standard operating procedures.
- Constantly monitoring progress of all housekeepers in the rooms with what they are busy with
- You must do proper room checks before announcing that the rooms are ready to Front of
House, Reception and other Managers on duty.
- Assist fellow Housekeeping colleagues in their duties and responsibilities.
- Make sure the laundry and store room is always neat and tidy and everything where it should be.
- Ensure that the store room key is kept in a safe place and that the store room is locked
Should you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above, please send us your CV today! Good Luck…