Kendrick Recruitment is now looking for a strong Head Guide for a luxury lodge based in Zululand, KZN. The candidate should have at least FGASA Level 1 and Back up trails guide to be considered for the role. Excellent team leadership skills and customer relations are a must to succeed in this role.
• Management of all stock control: fuel, consumption usage, hot/cold boxes regarding to all equipment
• To be innovative and able to train and grow bush knowledge within the team
• Good interaction/communication with Lodge Manager and fellow staff and guest service
• Responsible for training, implementing & maintaining standards
• Oversee Fleet of 5 game drive vehicles, 2 lodge vehicles (general maintenance)
• Ability to complete basic admin including; Rosters, PDP check, Consumption reports
• Valid CATHSSETA Accredited qualification ie. FGASA, ARH, PDP, First Aid, Lead Trails, KZN Local Guide DTEA
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience in the industry ideally 1 year as a senior guide.
• Luxury lodge experience an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Understanding how to manage a dynamic team
• Only South African Residents
Package on offer of R10,000 – R12,000 per month. Work Cycle of 6 weeks on 2 weeks off.. Laundry, meals on duty, housekeeping all include in the package. Accommodation will consist of a Shared house with Head Chef central lounge with kitchen and DSTV… Good Luck!