Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a Guest Relations Officer for a collection of luxury 4* and 5* self-catering apartments in Cape Town. Salary on offer for this role is R8 000 – R9 000 per month but negotiable.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Guest Relations Officer is responsible for ensuring that they provide the highest level of guest service and that the company standards are met and maintained at all times.
Minimum Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Grade 12
- 2 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
- Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily.
- Ensure that all paperwork and system operations are completed to company
- Answer the after hours cell phone when rostered in a timely and professional manner
- Make yourself aware of any reservations information that would assist in your dealing with the guest.
- Anticipate and take responsibility for addressing all guest’s service needs.
- Listening to guest’s complaints or concerns, resolving their issue in a timely manner or report to management as required.
- Perform in going and outgoing property inspections and ensuring the reporting of all issues to the Property Management Team as per channels provided.
- Completing property audits and stock takes as required.
- Responds to initial enquiries and requests within an 8 hour working day.
- Liaises with departments and provides an update on arrivals, groups, special requests and functions etc.
- Maintains good communication channels with other departments.
- Handle any guest complaints where necessary or refer to the Guest Relations
- Adhere to all fire and emergency procedures, including procedures for handling of the fire panel, ensuring guest safety and participate in an evacuation if necessary.
- Practice safe working habits, including bending and lifting appropriately to avoid injury, reporting hazards, appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and working to minimize tripping hazards.
- Uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional for all staff.
- Maintains the filing system.
- Ensures high standards of hygiene and maintenance in area of responsibility.
- Performs any other tasks as and when requested.
Should you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above and you have relative experience please forward us your CV today!