Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a FGASA Training for a well known elite Training School based in the Waterberg. The Lead Trainer is responsible for executing the training activities of the College within the framework of the approved curriculum.
- Ensure the efficient structuring of the modules to be covered in the course;
- Conduct learning according to the highest (FGASA) standards;
- Facilitating lectures, workshops & training sessions as well as activities in the field;
- Offer guidance and support to students;
- Adhere to CATHSSETA requirements for training providers;
- Looking after day to day preventative maintenance and assisting with general maintenance;
- Ensuring that the vehicles are being driven sensibly and with care, by students and staff;
- Keep rifles stored and maintained according to safety rules and regulations;
- Posting of information on social media channels at least twice a week;
- Ability to transfer knowledge;
- Well organized;
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills;
- Good Leadership Skills;
- Qualified Facilitator/FGASA Assessor (advantageous);
- FGASA Level 3 Guide (Advantageous);
- Former experience as Senior Guide or Head Guide;
- Range Officer (advantageous);
- Experience in a similar role;
- Prior experience in training and facilitation (essential).
This position is offering a salary between R18,000 – R25,000 NEG depending on qualifications and experience – to apply please send your CV, certificates, profile photo and references through today… Good Luck!