Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a male Field Guide for a luxury Game Reserve in the Thornybush area. This is a live-in position and salary on offer is R5500 p.m. depending on experience.
- One years’ experience working as a field guide in a similar lodge environment with Big 5.
- A level 1 FGASA qualification.
- Strong maintenance skills.
- Strong admin skills.
- Excellent communication and people handling skills.
- An inherit passion for observing, sharing and learning about wildlife.
- The ability to work on his/her own with enthusiasm.
- Flexible in that he/she is willing to change plans on the spur of the moment and is willing to innovate in the interests of the guests and the company.
- Confident but humble.
- Co-operative and keen to work with the balance of the team in the interest of the lodge and the guests.
- Organized with attention to detail and time.
- A developmental approach to his/her staff and colleagues.
- Professional and neat in personal appearance and image.
Should you meet the minimum requirements motioned above then send us your CV today! Good Luck…