Kendrick Recruitment is seeking a Field Guide for a Game Reserve in the Sabi Sands.
The packages offer accommodation and a negotiable salary.
The core function is to be able to give an all-round holistic guiding experience to the guests.
Skills & Experience:
• FGASA Level 2
• Full Trails Guide
• Tracker Level 2
• Valid ARH
• Valid PDP License
• Registered with DEAT
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• Two or more years’ experience in a Dangerous Game environment and 5* Lodges
• Good interpersonal and communicational skills.
• Deliver a World class Game viewing experience
• Delighting Guests out in the field and hosting them
• Be a team player
• A relationship builder by nature
• A mature approach to life in general
• Passionate about Wildlife and Conservation
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed
• Comfortable assuming ownership for your role in the business
• Naturally intuitive
• Passionate about sustainability and “giving back”
• Works comfortably under pressure
• Is comfortable with change
• Ability to seamlessly interact with guests
Should you meet the above-mentioned criteria please send us your CV today! Good Luck…