Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a Field Guide for a luxury 5* Safari Lodge in Kwazulu Natal. This is a live-in position and offers a market related salary.
- Two years’ experience working as a field guide in a similar lodge environment.
- A level 2 FGASA qualification.
- Level 2 Trails Guide certificate.
- Valid First Aid certificate.
- A valid South African Code 8 Driver’s license and PDP.
- Excellent communication and people handling skills.
- An inherit passion for observing, sharing and learning about wildlife.
- The ability to work on his/her own with enthusiasm.
- Flexible in that he/she is willing to change plans on the spur of the moment and is willing to innovate in the interests of the guests and the company.
- Confident but humble.
- Co-operative and keen to work with the balance of the team in the interest of the lodge and the guests.
- Organized with attention to detail and time.
- A developmental approach to his/her staff and colleagues.
- Professional and neat in personal appearance and image.
Should you meet the minimum requirements motioned above then send us your CV today! Good Luck…