Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Boutique and Gallery Sales Executive for a luxury Lodge situated in the famous Kruger National Park. The Boutique & Gallery Sales Executive reports to and assists the manager in the smooth running of the store and in maintaining the highest store standards. The main purpose of a Sales Executive is to host guests that visit the store; assisting the guest with the complete process of a sales, by providing an efficient, confident, informed and friendly service. He/she assists with all administrative and procedural management of the store.
- Undertake a selling role to guests in a way that focuses on guest satisfaction and a positive guest experience.
- Assist the Boutique & Gallery Manager with the daily, weekly and monthly administration procedures; accurately and timeously.
- In the absence of the Boutique & Gallery Manager, to attend morning meetings to ensure effective lodge communication.
- Styling of the Boutique & Gallery in accordance with standards set by head office.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the Boutique & Gallery.
- Control of stock and ensuring that shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
- Achieving service excellence.
- Undertaking any reasonable task, when requested, to assist the lodge to achieve its mission of providing an outstanding guest experience.
As such the person filling this position should have:
- High energy, positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent guest relations and communication skills
- Strong administration ability
- The ability to “sell” to guests
- The ability to be a team player
- Computer skills – E-mail, MS Word, Excel and Pastel in particular
- Creativity in terms of merchandising and styling of stock
- Attention to detail and consistent follow up
- Cost to Company Package
- Provident Fund – Alexander Forbes
- Medical Aid – Discovery Health
- Live in
- Meals provided
- Uniform provided
To apply for this role please send your CV, references and profile photo through today… Good Luck!