Kendrick Recruitment are seeking an Assistant Spa Manager for a luxury 5* hotel and spa in Sandton, Johannesburg. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced assistant spa manager to be part of an award-winning establishment.
- At least two years’ experience as a head therapist or assistant spa manager.
- Able to perform all treatments.
- Hospitality management experience beneficial.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Well presented.
- Good communication skills.
- Assistant Spa Manager with managing operations.
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards.
- Ensure client experience is proficient; including bookings, payments and consultation cards.
- Assist Spa Manager with managing spa team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development.
- Assistant Spa Manager with recruiting, managing, training and development of the team.
- Assist Manager in meeting revenue targets.
- Assist Spa Manager in meeting department annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement.
- Manage guest feedback effectively to ensure continuous service.
- Maintain standards on a daily basis.
- Liaise with other departments in the lodge.
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent, personalized service from all team members.
This position offers a generous salary of R28 000.00 per month. If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please send us your CV today! Good Luck…