Kendrick Recruitment is currently seeking an Assistant Management Couple for a luxury game reserve in Madikwe, North West. He should be a Ranger/Assistant Manager and she should be a Chef/Manageress. Packages on offer for this position is negotiable but starts a combined salary of R18 000.00 p/m, including a small furnished flat with DSTV, three meals a day and uniforms. Work cycle will run 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Assistant Manager / Ranger Requirements and Qualifications:
All relevant qualifications for the North West province
- PDP Driver License
- First Aid
- ARH (advance rifle handling)
- 3 – 5 years Big Five Game Drive Experience
- Basic Computer Skills
- Maintenance Experience (an advantage)
Assistant Manageress / Chef:
- Computer Literate
- Experience in Office Admin
- Experience in Front of House Duties; check in guests, hosting at meal times, handling requests and complaints of guests, etc.
- Qualified Chef or Cooking Experience (an advantage).
- Other duties like room checks before guest arrival, staff training where needed, curio sales, etc.
- 3 – 5 years’ Experience in Hospitality Industry.
- Will have to help out in kitchen when chef is on 2 weeks leave (joined by other kitchen staff).
Should you meet the above mentioned criteria please send us your CVs today! Good Luck…