Kendrick Recruitment are seeking an Assistant Management couple for a 5* houseboat on the Chobe river. To apply for this position, you and your partner must be Namibian candidates.
This is a live-in position with a generous salary depending on experience and performance. Average working day will commence 7am to 10pm. Work cycle 3 months on and 3 weeks off.
- FOH experience essential.
- Admin skills required.
- Computer literate.
- Namibian nationality.
- Maintenance skills (important); basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry.
- Must be willing to work/live in a remote area.
- Must be able to make a plan when needed.
- Must be sensitive to community/tribally influenced.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria and you and your partner are seeking a new and exciting opportunity, then send us your CV today! Good Luck…