Kendrick Recruitment are seeking an Assistant Management Couple for a new coastal reserve hotel opening in the Western Cape. Package will depend on experience but the salary on offer is market related including accommodation, meals and the possibility of a 13th cheque depending on performance. Successful candidate will be required to work a cycle of 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
The requirements are as follows:
- Both need to have great people skills and be able to host guests.
- Experience in front of house duties.
- A formal degree or diploma which is industry related.
- Willing to work in a remote location.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the industry.
- Work together as a team.
- Be able to manage staff.
- Good with maintenance.
- Some form of guiding experience (can assist with this training).
- Drivers licence, preferably with a PDP.
- First aid.
- Great admin skills.
- Knowledge of PAN preferable otherwise another similar reservation software system (we will assist wilt Pan training).
Should you meet the minimum requirements above then please send us your CV today. Good Luck…