Kendrick Recruitment are seeking an Assistant General Manager for a 4* resort located in the Drakensberg area, KwaZulu-Natal.
The successful candidate will support the business by providing the requisite assistance to the General Manager across all operations and service departments and to deputise for the General Manager during his absence. Candidate must be prepared to work shifts, overtime and work weekends and public holidays.
Salary on offer for this position will depend on experience and qualifications but will be around R15 000 gross per month, including single accommodation, meals, 50% provident fund and 50% medical aid.
Key Performance Areas:
- Budgeting & Reporting.
- Operational Planning & Organising.
- Overview of the Management of all operations & service departments.
- Stock Control.
- Administration & Control.
- Security, Hygiene & Safety.
- Guest Relations Management.
- Management of Human Resources including Employment equity forum.
- Calculation Skills
- Visual Attention Skills
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Listening Skills
- Time Management
- Fluent and Confident Communication in English both written and spoken
Additional Skills Required:
Micros POS System, Microsoft Office, Opera, Basic Computer Workings.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Grade 12
- Hospitality or Food Services related Diploma
- Alternatively, equivalent practical in-house training.
- 3 years’ experience in the same role or 5 years’ experience in an F&B Manager position.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
Should you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above, please send us your CV today! Good Luck…