Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Housekeeping Manager for a luxury lodge based in the Greater Kruger.
- The day to day management of the housekeeping / laundry department for a 5 Star lodge
- Ensuring that service levels meet the expected company standards
- Stock Control and Ordering
- Staff management of a team of housekeepers and laundry personnel
- Good communication skills across all levels of the lodge
- Department related administration, guest communication
- Hosting of meals, ensuring the smooth running of services and high standards of service are maintained
- Perform room checks, assist with guest check ins and orientations
- Ensuring that special occasions and room drops are set up and that guests receive high standards of housekeeping service throughout their stay.
- Hotel school qualification
- Fluent in English, excellent English Verbal and Written communication skills
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5-star Game Lodge
- Computer literate at an intermediate level, MS Office, Excel with a working knowledge of Eres.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a Team and Independently
- Valid South African Driver’s License
- Flexible attitude and willing to take on tasks as necessary
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills, able to interact with guests and behave appropriately
- High sense of responsibility
- Willing to work flexible hours around guest arrival and departure times
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and able to work accurately under pressure
- Accuracy when dealing with payments and balancing spreadsheets
- Passion for people and the bush a must
- Neat, tidy and well presented
- Attention to detail
To apply for this role please send your CV, references and profile photo through today… Good Luck!