Kendrick Recruitment is now searching for a FGASA qualified & relevantly experienced Head Guide for a very well-known, 5* Game Lodge operation in the world-famous Greater Kruger Region.
The Head Guide will be required to manage the safari team in its entirety, and see the implementation and management of all aspects regarding the safari operations, including guiding guests, on foot and by vehicle, providing a holistic safari experience.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a field guide in a 5* lodge environment
- Previous Senior/Head Guide experience is required
- FULL FGASA Level 2 qualification (or higher)
- FGASA Lead Trails Guide.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Registered with DEAT/NDT
- SASSETA Rifle Competency
- A valid South African Code 8 Driver’s license and PDP
- Excellent communication and people handling skills
- Flexible and innovative, well organised
- Confident and humble
- Willingly works in co-operation with others on the team in the interests of the business and the Guests
- Displays acute attention to detail and time
- A developmental approach to his/her staff and colleagues
- Professional and neat in personal appearance and image
Salary: Highly competitive salary, Live in. To start ASAP.
Should you feel you are the perfect all-rounder our client is searching for, please apply with your updated CV (full), references and a recent head & shoulders photo… Good Luck!