Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking 2 Guest Relations Officers for a luxury lodge situated in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. We are looking for outgoing, bubbly staff members who will be able to interact with the International Guests who frequently travel to the Lodge.
- Preferably 2 years experience in 5* establishments.
- Hotel and tourism school or similar qualification.
- Hosting experience.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Passion for people.
- Experience of stock control.
- Organizational skills.
- Willing to work long hours.
- Anticipating guests needs.
- Realistic expectations of bush life.
- Primarily hosting.
- Maintain hosting standards.
- Serve drinks at the bar.
- Set up bush functions.
- Liaise between departments.
- Work with the team.
- Assist in lodge operations.
This position is a live-in role with a salary offered between R6,000 – R8,000 depending on experience and qualifications. You will also be provided with meals, uniform, gratuities and additional company benefits. If you are looking to work with a great team, international clients and in the 5* safari industry we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV, references and profile photo through today… Good Luck!