Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Graphic Designer to join an incredible team in the Winelands, Franschhoek. Within this role you will be required to create visuals and branding on various print and digital platforms. The role suits an innovative, problem-solving, and highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to creative requests.
This is an office based role in Franschhoek where you will be working as part of a high-performance and service-driven group.
- A relevant degree or certification in design or visual art.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (web, digital and print).
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD) or similar software.
- A portfolio showcasing visual communication and storytelling through illustration, graphic design and typography.
- Extensive experience with the best practices required for design.
- Extensive experience with digital design work.
- A demonstrated passion for creative problem-solving via visual communication.
- Must be detail orientated.
- A team player with a can-do attitude, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a willingness to adapt and learn from constructive feedback.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Visualising, designing and developing engaging designs from concept to final deliverables for print and digital assets, including websites, social media, emails, and landing pages in a brand-compliant manner while helping expand creative possibilities.
- Conceptualise and create designs and printed materials such as packaging, labels, brochures, flyers, etc., integrating executive and stakeholder feedback into the final designs.
- Producing print ready files in litho, flexo and digital print runs.
- Work within a brand guidelines to maintain a consistent brand image
- Work closely with departments to effectively bring a brand message to life through design.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all design projects.
- Adhere to brief deadlines.
- Proactively provide ideas and develop interactive designs reflecting the latest design trends.
- Attend meetings and campaign reviews to better understand design requirements and contribute to projects.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices.
- Strive to generate clear, innovative ideas and creative concepts.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and package is based on experience. If you’d like to find out more please send through your CV, references and portfolio today… Good Luck!