Kendrick Recruitment, together with a luxury safari lodge in the well known Hluwhluwe Game Reserve who are searching for a lovely Junior Couple to join their team
The position will require the couple to work in both FOH and Guide departments.
- Strong individual, notice the small details that enhance the guest expe rience.
- Some all-rounder experience in all departments is a strong factor.
- Able to think on their feet regarding any guest situation.
- Foll ow the operational requirements that a re given and improve on these.
- Strong team skills with a variety of cultures. C omputer knowledge: Excel, Emails.
- All the necessary qualifications to guide in a Big 5 reserve.
- Basic vehicle maintenance knowledge a must. Walking not a require ment as this is outsourced.
- Must be able to create an outstanding experience for international guest, be engag ing, informative an entertainer.
- Wide range of knowledge from flora, birds and mammals.
The couple needs to be pro fessional in the work place of sober habits with at least 1 years of experience in the industry of a similar environment
To apply, please send us your CVs, profile photos and written references today… Good Luck!