Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking an experienced Field Guide for a group of 5* lodges based in the Greater Kruger region. We are looking for a mature and responsible candidate for this role who has a passion for creating memorable experiences for their guests.
- Valid RSA Drivers License and PDP
- FGASA 2 (minimum)
- DEAT Registration (Limpopo)
- First AID
- Full Trails
- CATHSETA (Guiding and Walking)
- Police Competency
- Daily Game Drives
- Guided Bush Walks
- Hosting Duties
- Guest Activity and Airport Transfers
- Assistance around the camp in other the departments e.g maintenance when required
- Assisting with projects on the Reserve itself
This is a live in role offering a negotiable salary and benefits. The role will work on a 3 week on/1 week off roster with 15 annual leave days. If you would like to apply please send your CV and references through today…Good Luck!!