Kendrick Recruitment are urgently seeking a Field Guide for a 5* Lodge in Ceres Karoo.
This is a live-in position and salary offered will be between R5000 – R7000 depending on experience.
Requirements for this role:
– At least 2 years’ experience working as a ranger at a game reserve
– Must have the FGASA Level 1, advantageous to have Level 2 or 3 Certificate
– Must have a First Aid Certificate
– Must have valid driver’s/PDP license
– Snake handling certificate advantageous
– Tracking experience and certificate advantageous
– Firearm handling and license advantageous
– Must have good knowledge about wildlife/animals
– Must have excellent background/work history with excellent references
– Must be a team player and able to communicate well with guests, management and staff on all levels
Please send us your CV and a professional head and shoulders photo of yourself should you meet the above-mentioned requirement. Good Luck!!