Kendrick Recruitment is currently looking for a dynamic E-Commerce Purchasing Clerk for a Luxury Property’s warehouse based in Midrand, to help with daily administrative tasks. You will assist the e-commerce operations team by performing order capturing duties, whilst liaising with various departments and vendors to ensure that the ordering process runs smoothly.
- A completed National Senior Certificate qualification (Matric / Grade 12)
- Comfortable using financial order capturing software (Sage/SAP)
- Skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Detail-orientated and accurate
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a similar role will be beneficial
- Daily capturing of orders for both Cape Town and Johannesburg warehouses
- Liaising with the Finance and Operations teams to ensure that all information is captured correctly and timeously
- Tracking open orders and ensuring that invoices are posted to the financial system
- Checking invoices for accuracy and liaising with internal and external vendors to resolve any discrepancies
- Contribute towards continuous improvement through submitting suggested improvements regarding processes, procedures, etc.
- Assisting with general administration duties within the e-commerce team
To apply for this role, please send your CV with relevant documents to email@example.com to apply.