Kendrick Recruitment is now looking for a Duty Manager for a luxury 5* property on the outskirts of Plettenberg Bay. We are looking for someone who is confident and comfortable with maintain a 5* standard at all times. As the Duty manager the candidate should be able to cover and assist the General Manager and Deputy General Manager in their duties to reach the hotels objectives. Ideally, we are looking for a solid all-rounder within the hospitality industry. Responsibilities:
- Provide full operational and some administrative support when working on either the day shift of the evening shift
- Ensure the smooth running of shift which includes: staff/ guest Reception duties / guest liaison
- Stock management with the Restaurant Manager
- Previous Experience in a similar 5 star hotel for at least 3 years
- Computer Literacy of stocks and invoices
This position is a live in position with meals provided when on duty, uniform as well as additional company benefits are also provided. Salary on offer is open to negotiation based on experience. To apply for this position please send your CV, references and profile photo today… Good Luck!