Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Children’s Centre Coordinator at a lodge in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
The Lodge accommodates children of all ages and has a kid’s club offering “edutainment” in the form of fun indoor and outdoor activities to guest children. This facility is unique in the lodge industry.
Management children are home schooled at our school room by the resident Teacher and the Centre Coordinator. There are a small number of children ranging from grade 4-9 attending and the school uses the Impaq online programme curriculum:
Evening work is also required at the lodge in the form of hosting.
- R8,000 gross per month (negotiable)
- Accommodation, food, uniform
- Discovery Health Medical aid (50% of monthly contribution)
- Provident Fund (company matches your contribution monthly)
- 42 day working cycle followed by
- 14 days off (at company’s discretion according to staffing requirements)
The right candidate will:
- Have teaching training and experience
- Have experience caring for and entertaining children
- Have a high level of creativity
- Have strong linguistic and inter-personal skills
- Be 5-star service orientated
- Have organisation and coordination skills
- Be well presented and agile
- Be Computer literate – Microsoft Word and Excel
Hospitality experience would be an advantage.
To apply for this role please send your CV, references and profile picture today… Good Luck!