Kendrick Recruitment is now looking for an experienced Chef De Partie for a beautiful award winning 5* Hotel based in the heart of Johannesburg.
- Diplomas in professional cookery or trade qualified
- Previous experience in 4/5* kitchens
- Have an ability to make food quality, cooking quality and supervisory decisions at the appropriate time.
- The position of CDP requires liaising with the Executive Chef and Exec Sous Chef on all operational needs and ensures that all food preparation and production is carried out to the highest standard.
- Developing your skills in cooking and training of other staff and always maintain a positive attitude.
- Food preparation and servicing with an emphasis on quality, freshness and timing.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s) where implemented at all times.
- Learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
- Be flexible and willing to help all areas of the kitchen without direction
This role is offering a salary of R12,000 NEG based on what you can bring to the team. If you would like to apply please send your CV, references and food portfolio through today… Good Luck!!