Kendrick Recruitment are now looking for a Chef De Partie for a luxury safari lodge situated in the Sabi Sands. We are seeking a strong Chef de Partie to work in this kitchen and produce fresh, healthy food for the lodges guests. You will be working closely with the Head and Sous Chefs in the kitchen and will be fully responsible for the preparation of assigned menu items to set standards and carrying out assigned kitchen duties and is accountable to the Head Chef for these.
Scope of work:
- Preparation of food
- Ensuring that the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen is of the highest standard
- Correct use and maintenance of kitchen equipment
- Maintaining fridges and stores to the highest hygiene and stock rotation standards
- Communication with kitchen and lodge front of house staff to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Training and development in terms of kitchen skills
You must have:
- A minimum of 2 years cooking experience in a CDP position
- Understanding of kitchen procedure and timing requirements and the ability to plan accordingly
- A passion for chefing and kitchen-related duties and be determined to grow in this area
- Good communication skills
- Matric qualification
- Understanding of health and hygiene issues
Package offered is a market related CTC per month for the selected candidate, the package also includes accommodation, meals, contribution to medical aid and provident fund. To apply please send your CV, references and food portfolio through today… Good Luck!