Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking an Assistant Lodge Manager for a 3 month contract for a luxury Game Lodge based outside of Port Elizabeth on a private reserve. Within this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of lodge operations and guest relations.
- Spoken and written English
- Excellent knowledge of food and beverage
- Great People skills
- Computer literate
- Accounting computer program would be an advantage
- Valid Driver’s license
- Management of Therapists, Safari hosts, butlers, housekeepers, public area and pool and gardeners
- Hold a morning meeting with your team updating them on the day’s activities
- Checking the day sheet for the day taking note of DND’s, departure/arrival times, special requests, repeat guests and VIPs
- Prepare welcome notes and special welcome amenities as required
- Check meal venues, setups, ensuring bar is stocked, ambience created, etc.
- Guest delight – ensure that every guests experience a personalized experience with appropriate guest delight experiences during their stay as per the guest delight menu
- Hosting at meals as required and per schedule – ensuring that all food and drinks are served in a timely and professional matter. Ensuring all dietary requirements are met
- Ensuring that you meet and converse with every guest staying at the lodge
This position is offering a market-related salary based on experience within the industry and could be longer than 3 months based on requirements. If this sounds like something you’d like to apply for then we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV, references and profile photo today… Good Luck!