Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Product Manager for a luxury Travel Specialist with offices based in Cape Town. We are looking for a passionate traveller who wants to create memorable experiences for guests who book through the business.
Your role will include:
• Driving forward the growth and innovation of the companies product content.
• Managing the content team who are responsible for the creation and maintenance of lodge, route and destination content across Africa, Asia and Latin America
• Liaising with our partners to ensure the highest levels of service are achieved for our guests.
• Supporting our sales team, offering training where necessary.
• Researching and launching new destinations.
• Ensuring that the lodges, routes and experiences recommended on our website, and guest communications, are of the highest standard and meet our brand criteria.
• Keeping up to date with developments across Africa, Asia and Latin America including new safari camps, health advice, changes of management and flight connections.
• You are knowledgable and love all things travel (Africa, Asia and Latin America a bonus)
• You have at least 3 years experience in travel with operations/management on-the-ground being a bonus but not required.
• You have an amazing attention to detail.
• You have capacity to embrace change as we pioneer the new way to discover and book trips.
• You are passionate about working with people and customer service.
• You have the ability to think quickly on your feet, calmly defusing problems as they arise.
• You have a desire to make exploring to remote places easier for everyone.
Package is based on experience and expectations and to be discussed upon interview. For more information or to apply send us your CV and references through… Good Luck!