Kendrick Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Field Guide at a Luxury Lodge in the Greater Kruger.
We are looking for a mature and responsible candidate with previous experience in Big 5 reserve and 5 star Lodges. You must have strong leadership skills as well as a positive attitude towards team work.
This role offers great potential for the Candidate to grow in the Company itself and to take their qualifications to the next level, so being passionate and pro-active towards personal growth and training is a must
- Valid RSA Drivers License and PDP
- FGASA 2 (minimum)
- DEAT Registration (Limpopo)
- First AID
- Full Trails
- CATHSETA (Guiding and Walking)
- Police Competency
- 3 Unit Standards
- Daily Game Drives
- Guided Bush Walks
- Hosting Duties
- Guest Activity and Airport Transfers
- Assistance around the camp in other the departments e.g maintenance when required
- Assisting with projects on the Reserve itself
This is a live in role offering a negotiable salary and benefits. The role will work on a 3 week on/1 week off roster with 15 annual leave days.
If you would like to apply please send your CV and references through today…Good Luck!!